What is Refurbished
- Refurbished means products which are in good working condition but may or may not have small scratches or original package.
- Box damaged products at cheapest price.
- This product has been professionally inspected and tested to be fully functional.
Comes with 51pcs SMD3030 LEDs
upto 2 days
Cool White, Warm White, Warm
IP65 waterproof design
Aluminum Alloy Body
1 kg 300 g
LxWxH 25 x 25 x 14 Centimeters
HOMEHOP 15W 1200 LUMENS SOLAR LIGHTS FOR OUTDOOR HOME GARDEN OR SOLAR MAIN GATE LIGHTS PILLAR WATERPROOF ( MULTI COLOR)
WHY HOMEHOP OUTDOOR SOLAR LIGHT IS DIFFERENT THAN OTHER TRADITIONAL SOLAR LIGHTS FOR HOME?
- This solar lantern occupied with 51 super bright SMD 3030 Led chipset which provides 1200 Lumens brightness.
- Homehop Solar Pillar / Post Lamp Comes with 5V/8W 19% highly efficient Mono crystalline solar panel which helps to converts solar energy into electricity even on cloudy days and have a lifespan of 25 years..
- Intelligent Light Sensor enables the light to auto turn on at night and turn off in morning.
- Our Solar pillar light is supported with High efficient 4.4AH Lithium ion batteries to store the maximum possible with 8W/5V Monocrystalline solar panel and well-tuned to get the maximum continuous brightness throughout the night.
- Homehop solar gate lamps for outdoor waterproof are IP65 Certified waterproof gate lights and protects from Heat, water and frozen resistance and thus supports any extreme bad weather conditions.
- This gate lights for outdoor are packed with a aluminum alloy body which makes the solar light highly durable and can last for years.
- At last and most important thing, You don’t need any electrician, any cabling or any extra switches required for solar gate lights and NO ELECTRICITY BILL as well.
• Charge 6-8 hours in direct sunlight before use.
• Turn on the switch before charging and using.
• Please do not install the solar light under shades or any other utility lights.
• Working temperature: -4℉-122℉ (If temperature is lower than -4℉, the battery will turn on self-protection and the battery can’t charge.
• In winter, if the solar panel is covered with snow, it cannot be charged. Please clean the solar panels then.
• Please cover the solar panel when testing the lights at day time.