- Do not install under other utility lights or under shades, trees, buildings, and other blocks since the solar light require 6-8 hours of direct sunlight
- The lamp will have 3 sec delay to start lighting when you turn on the switch.
- Remember to keep at least 8 hours under the sun before first-time use.
- Always cover the solar panel to test lamp during day time since any light to the panel will stop the functioning of solar light.
28 SMD3030 Philips LEDs
3.6V 15AH LifePo4
1 – 4 days
6 – 8 hours
1 – 4 days (depends on mode)
Dusk to Dawn Continuous (Cool white)
3 – 4 M
IP65 waterproof design
Aluminum Alloy Body
LxWxH 7 x 45 x 25.5 Centimeters
WHY SHOULD YOU OPT FOR HOMEHOP SOLAR STREET LIGHT ? THESE LIGHTS ARE VERY ECONOMICAL AND CAN ALSO BE USED FOR COMMERCIAL PURPOSE
- The installation tool and pole are not included.
- Turn on the switch before charging and installation.
- Charge the lamp for 6-8 hours in direct sunlight before use. Please do not install under shady areas for efficient charging.
- Working temperature: -4℉-122℉ (If the temperature is lower than -4℉, the battery will turn on self-protection and the battery won’t charge.)In the dark, after turning on the switch, the street solar light will light up after 10 seconds because the sensor has a buffer time.
WATERPROOF, CERTIFIED AND EASY TO INSTALL
IP65 WATERPROOF DESIGN
Homehop solar light for home outdoor has been certified to IP65, and the heavy-duty aluminium alloy body is highly durable. The IP65 protection makes this LED solar street light water-resistant, heat-resistant as well as frost resistant.
FCC, CE, ROHS CERTIFIED QUALITY
Homehop solar led lights for outdoor are highly durable and CE, RoHS, MSDS, FCC certified. You can also use solar street light for home as well as commercial purposes. We ensure each light is QC passed before it is dispatched to our customers.
EASY INSTALLATION & NO WIRING REQUIRED
This all in one solar street light does not have wires and installing them does not require any assistance from electricians. Just fix it to the wall or Pole (Diameter 30-50mm, mounted height 3-4m) with the included screws and keep it under direct sunlight for charging.
BETTER THAN TRADITIONAL SOLAR LIGHT FOR HOME OUTDOOR GARDEN ?
SMART SENSOR SWITCH
The sensor switch enables the lamp to automatically switch on at night and off in the morning. This led solar street light provides1-4 days of continuous lighting (depends on mode).
MONOCRYSTALLINE SOLAR PANEL
Mono-crystalline solar, photovoltaic panels’ conversion rate is 20% and also fast charging. It charges in winter and rainy weather as well.
LARGER 15AH LIFEPO4 BATTERY
15 AH LifePo4 Battery assists this solar light for home & outdoor use, to illuminate for 12 hours continuous lighting. The LifePo4 batteries have a life span of 4 to 6 years.
28LED SMD3030 CHIPSET
Highly efficient Philips 3030SMD chipset provides 2200 Lumens high brightness and the LED lifespan is about 50000 hours.
REMOTE CONTROL FUNCTIONS
OFF – Off Button
AUTO – Turn ON with Motion Sensor
100% – Continuous 100% Brightness without motion sensor
75% – Continuous 75% Brightness without motion sensor
50% – Continuous 50% Brightness without motion sensor
25% – Continuous 25% Brightness without motion sensor
M- Motion sensor mode,100% brightness for 30 sec once motion detects .If there is no motion, the light will turn off automatically
- 2 HRS – 2 hrs Continuous 100% Brightness Without motion sensor, the rest time with motion sensor
- 3 HRS – 3 hrs Continuous 100% Brightness without motion sensor, the rest time with motion sensor
- 5 HRS – 5 hrs Continuous 100% Brightness without motion sensor, the rest time with motion sensor
- 8 HRS – 8 hrs Continuous 100% Brightness. without motion sensor, the rest time with motion sensor
- 10 HRS -10 hrs Continuous 100% Brightness without motion sensor,the rest time with motion sensor
- Remember to keep at least 8 hours under the sun before first time use.
- Always cover the solar panel to test lamp during day time since any light to the panel will stop the functioning of solar light
- Do not install under shades, trees, buildings and other blocks since it needs direct sunlight.